here's your customer loyalty

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Apr 3, 2006.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

yup, gas this morning was $2.40 a gallon. dimension went from $19 a bag in 2004, to $23 a bag in 2005, to $29 a bag today. my long time , and very friendly buddy buddy customer called to ask if the price was still the same as last year. i told him, "nope, it's been increased by $8 a month." he cancelled. there ya go.

2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I think you will see a lot of that this year bobby:cry:

3. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

from $17 to $25 is a big increase, bob.

GEO

4. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Bobby..why in the world are you in this business?..it's obvious you don't like it.Why don't you find a line of work you like?

5. bobbygedd

from NJ

stick to the subject please.

6. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

That sucks, but that still is a big increase!

7. bobbygedd

from NJ

scuse me, geo...but...in cop school, they taught you how to: lie, without blinking. they taught you to: make sure your VICTIM is handcuffed, before you beat him. and, they taught u to: swear your partner is telling the truth, reguardless. WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT YOU WAS: simple mathmatics.

8. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

You ain't close - it is from $35 to $43 - that is not a big increase. Bobby has it somewhat more figured out than most - actually really the most - actually the really really really the most - on this forum. - I wish he could take a vacation to SE. Iowa, and spend one day on my mowers mowing the big time properties. He would then have ammo for a lot of threads he has not even thought of yet. Believe me - He knows where he is coming from.

9. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

it's 2 bucks a cut on a four cut a month, less on a 5 cut month. what are you raising yours, 50 cents a cut?

10. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

bob--was born with enough math skills to add an $8 price increase to your average of $17 per month and it comes out to exactly $25 as I said.

they should have taught the same math to you when you were in the new jerkey boys home.

GEO