He's Got Skills

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Patriots, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Patriots

Patriots LawnSite Member

Late Friday, while edging a residential customers lawn ($500,000 community). I had to stop and watch as a "crewman", from another company and working on the lawn next door, procceded to line edge and blow out the line at the same friggin time. Backback blower stapped to his back, with one hand he inverted the line trimmer and proceeded to edge - with the other hand blowing as he went. I kid you not in some places the "edge" went into the lawn at least 10 inches. The worst part about it was two other "crewman" watched as he worked.

Almost walked over there and said thanks, had not laughed like that in awhile.

2. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

I got a laugh just reading about it. It is simply amazing the things you see huh? The other day I saw someone taking a load of river rock( baseball size)to someones place with a rinky dink trailer, (the ones with 3 or 4 different kinds of wood on it and being held in place with bungy cords)anyway the bottom broke through (which not surprisingly was wood also) and that rock was ALL OVER the place. Traffic was stopped and people were out kicking rocks out of the road. Just one more example.:laugh: