HessLawns 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ed2hess, Feb 19, 2012.

1. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

Its a family corporation and technically owned by several 'silent' partners....Ed is one of the managing partners-

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

So I'm not the only one.

Also edhess I looked at your 2011 thread and its awesome! Your trailers are saweet. I like the combo of the chevy 1500 longbed with your trailers it just looks professional and defined.

3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I was going to post this in the thread about how long a Turf Tiger should last. My bet is that if you cut a lot of stuff like this it won't make 2000 hrs. I have to stop about every 15 minutes and clean out the screen on the radiator. This one has 496 hours and is in my shop with bearings out of the front wheels. Guys argued with me about needing a board to jump curbs:dizzy: I took their bad advise and stopped carring the board. Now that will cost us about $50 per tire for the stuff that wears.

010.jpg

003.jpg

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I think I am happy we decided to upgrade to the top of the line Honda instead of the $600 model. Now in fairness they sell a lot more of this model but I will bet very few are in here for simple spring tune up:rolleyes:

011.jpg

012.jpg

5. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Some of those are the full blown HRCs...the rest are the junk homeowner ones.

6. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

We brought out some of the big guns to help me on this property that takes 12 hours to mow. The big Turf Tiger went down....you know the ones that last 3000 hrs. Well it stubed it toe on a curb I guess. The front wheel bearings out at 498hrs:dizzy:

001.jpg

002.jpg

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Real neat pic with the brigade out there.

8. LawnMastersTN

LawnMastersTN LawnSite Senior Member

I like your little dog on the front. Use it as your truck guard dog LOL:laugh:

9. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

What a fleet!!! Man i like the uniform look of everything.

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

One of the big companies dropped off a trailer load of vrides to have serviced. I thought the inside was kinda interesting. We are having a little retro on our closed one and the dam welders are charging us a fortune.. Think this might be cheaper route.

017.jpg

016.jpg