HessLawns 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ed2hess, Feb 19, 2012.

1. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Like the Scag. How do you like the Honda 21? We are very disapointed with it. We are big Honda fans but this one let us down. It's the motor, very powerless compared to the older ones.

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Sure wish I had this info sooner......the unit is sitting in the shed as a backup so I guess I better get er on one of the trailers.

3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Got a few changes on the BigTex trailer. Added a place on tongue for gas cans also. We just had to get the sprayers out of the truck bed and all those digging tools. We have room for 5 trimmers and/or one long hedge trimmer.

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

4. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Where did you get that second set of trimmer racks?

5. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice mods to the trailer. Keeping everything organized sure does speed up production.

6. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Most of the welding shop have guys that make these all the time. Nobody around here buys that commerical stuff.

7. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Some of our big properties got so many weeds that we had to get our buddies from TruGreen back on the job. Actually they are just about the only ones that can do big properties ...I think. I am really surprised this guy don't wear mask and other safety stuff. He has been doing this for many years. But they just took him off salary so he is not a happy guy.

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

8. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

OK thanks I will check around.

9. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Well we got a chance to do a little hand digging. One of the installs is in an environment sensitive area and digger not allowed. The line is only being used to water a bunch of trees. The rule is to get it in the ground but do not disturb roots and go around hard rock. The other area has a bunch of different lines that prohibit us from use of digger.

003.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

We don't have all that showie stuff like you guys have on the east coast but this is a little bit of our spring. Actually spring came a few week ago we are now waiting for the 90F which is coming maybe this week. You can see how the last summer took out that St Augustine grass...

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

004.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

030.jpg