1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

HessLawns 2012 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ed2hess, Feb 19, 2012.

1. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

Maybe mow with Honda at your house until you are sure the employees won't destroy it
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

You know you are pressing toooo hard when this happens:dizzy: The blade dropped out gone...... I hit a big rock that the dam homeowners threw over the fence and thought I just bent the blade. So I pushed on. When I got to the trailer and on the ramp no blade. But when I backed off the ramp the blade and bolt had dropped free. It wasn't bent just had to get nut and spacer and away I went.

007.jpg

3. TX Easymoney

no fertilizer on these roses...they look even better this week over last-

2012  April 9 034.jpg

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Those roses look real good man.

5. TX Easymoney

More roses--they like the wild 'natural' look and want the stuff to grow up tall so there is a wind break/make the patio more intimate--trim bushes once every 4 months

2012 April 10 152.jpg

6. TX Easymoney

thanks...it was a really warm winter and the good soil we planted the roses in did the trick

7. TX Easymoney

Once per week watering allowed...100 degree plus over 45 days...no rain for maybe 2 months.......terra sorb/cotton burr in dirt, drip irrigation, lucky plant selection suggested by Ed--sweet potatoe vine with cora vinca

2011 Sept HL 043.jpg

8. TX Easymoney

drip irrigation and cotton burr in soil allowed these to remain hydrated in summer of 2011..though had to hand water once per week when restriction went into effect-

9. TX Easymoney

these are the photos that go with the description in the previous post-

2011 Sept HL 021.jpg

2011 August HL 010.jpg

10. TX Easymoney

Prior to the drought last spring=kinda like the calm before the storm....let me see if I can get a recent one

Crew 2 May 2011 034.jpg