1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

hey bob west when are you guys going to carry......

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by Norm Al, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Thanks for the email. I have forwarded this along to our product management team as they are responsible for making all decisions regarding which products we do or do not carry. As you can imagine, they are always looking at new products that will be of value to our customers and trying to find a fit for those products in our business, so we'll just have to see how interested they are in this process.

Thanks for the suggestion,
  3. bug-guy

bug-guy LawnSite Senior Member

norm i only see a crab grass control. it appears to qualify as non pesticide product are u familar with this product
  4. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

i use it,,,it works great!

it is hard to use,,,,you have to sprinkle it on the weed,,,,you dont get to spray 100 lawns by pouring it into the tank. i do 2 things, 1 i sell it to the customer so they can put it on and 2 i apply it at double the price. customer is happy because they have a solution to control crabgrass. im happy because i make extra money.

i have heard the lesco in lakeland florida is going to be carrying it.