Hey Chuck

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dfor, Apr 11, 2000.

1. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

Chuck,<br>I was thinking about what had happened to your sister in-law and wife. How are things? Is your sister in-law improving? How is your wife doing? I'm sure all would like to know. I hope things are going well.<br>

2. hall

hall Guest

Well, she passed away from head trauma and we are trying to work through that nightmare.<p>Wanted to thank everyone for your support and prayers.

3. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

<br>I am truly saddened by this turn of events. <br>May The Lord send healing to your family....

4. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

I am so sorry to hear that she passed on. I'll be praying for your family.

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Chuck, I am very sorry to hear of this. We will continue to pray for your family.<p>Eric

6. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

Chuck, That is very upsetting to hear. My wife and I will continue to pray and keep your family and your inlaws. <p>Just a thought. Maybe we can ban together somehow (members of the site) and help build some kind of mormorial for your sister-in-law. She died horribly and I think that kind of violence needs to end. <p>Chris

7. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

We are sorry to here of your loss. If there is any way we can help please let us know. Our thoughts and prayers go out to your family. Diane and Tim