hey connecticut guys.anyone know of a trimmer trap dealer that sells the bullrider???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mike9497, Apr 11, 2003.

1. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

well i called trimmer trap and they gave me a few numbers,but there numbers are no longer in service.anyone know of a dealer?
    i know there isn't a dealer in new haven county.i don't wanna pay the shipping for the thing plus if i ever need parts i wanna get them asap.

2. mike9497

anyone??? LOL

3. Nick

Nick Banned

4. Firefighter Dave

Firefighter Dave LawnSite Member

Speaking of the Bullrider? Can anyone tell me the pros and cons to the Bullrider/Bronco Rider vs. Jungle Wheels? I want to get a stand on sulky this year and it seems it's going to be between the two. Just don't know which one to go with... I want to demo them, I am just not sure if dealer has them for demo. I guess I will look into that this week, but any imput would be nice...

Thanks,

Dave

:blob2: :blob2:

5. bam

bam LawnSite Senior Member
    from .

try russo power equipment in chicago. even with shipping, it would still probably compare to a local dealer. ex. a few months ago there sales flier announced one wheel velkes for $189.

www.russopower.com

6. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

myfirst choice for a sulky is the Lesco but only for a hydro.

I have 2 belt drive wb next choice Bull rider. Only dealer

I've found in CT. Chainsaws Unlimited Southbury. Not in stock.

Have catalogue from Power Equip Warehouse 1-800-769-3741

www.power41.com 275 for Bullrider. Lesco in Stratford CT and

North Haven CT ED

7. Angelo

Angelo LawnSite Member

Frenettes in hamden had it last year, but I don't remember the price, 248-5214 there on sherman ave. They are there today if you want to call.

8. Tbarchaser

Tbarchaser LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

I also wanted trimmertrap products, but there was'nt a dealer near me. So I asked my favorite dealer if he would like to carry the line, or at least try them out. He agreed, so I called trimmer trap and had them send my dealer the info. I got my tt2 and br rack in 4 days and the trimmertrap rep gave me some free goodies for setting them up! But then again I have a great dealer.

9. mike9497

angelo

they have one like the bullrider but its a fixed unit.nice one but i want a bull rider.but thanks for keeping the eye out