1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

hey doh!!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by burninbill, Mar 5, 2003.

1. burninbill

burninbill LawnSite Member

I saw your post about sub out on your fert and weed control. I do the exact work you are looking for and may be able to help you out if you haven't found a company yet. I sent you a private message but didn't get a reply.

If I can help let me know.

Jon Walker
    Louisville, KY
  2. Doh!

Doh! LawnSite Member

yo. sorry been busy with schoolwork. didn't get your pm burnin. This weekend I'm passing out my service agreements to my clients, and on it there will be a space to check if interested in fert program. I'll also follow up verbally with everybody over the next week. I'm really considering using a local company that doesn' t do any mowing or landscaping so I can get their referrals, but if I can generate a good response from my customers maybe I can come up with something for ya. I'll pm you later if I can come up with a good one for you. Most of my accounts are in the east'end.
    Oh, and nice website, get those pics on there!