Hey everyone check out Kage Innovation's Wheel Kaddy the longest lasting sulky yet

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KristinStephan, Mar 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. KristinStephan

KristinStephan Sponsor

Here is a link to our website for you to learn all about the Kage Wheel Kaddy. You will see very quickly how adding a Kaddy to your fleet will pay for itself in no time. We will have a video up soon! I will post again when it is live.

http://kageinnovation.com/newpages/kaddy_system.php

2. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

Interesting but I like how BOP made their stepsaver so you're always in front of the controls.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. MTenterprises

MTenterprises LawnSite Senior Member

Nice! Would like to try one

4. KristinStephan

KristinStephan Sponsor

Mtenterprises I left you a message on your profile page:)

5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Somehow I missed the part about how this sulky is any better than any other sulky, why it might last longer, or how it will pay for it's self. The one thing I did notice is that it looks like it's expensive.

6. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

I said I liked the idea and product. The pictures on the website speak for themselves as far as my research goes. I was just making a suggestion

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  7. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

I like it, i've seen this in Turf Mag. I did quite a bit of research on sulkies when i ran walk behinds and most of them on the market are just mediocre. I found the pro one swivel castor wheel sulky to be the best since its gets you closer to a true zero turn. This one looks nice, i like the design and seems well built (from the pics). I think if i needed a sulky i would definitely try this one. Can't say if this is the best but i do like the design.

8. R & R Yard Designs

R & R Yard Designs LawnSite Senior Member

I would really like to get one as I have one guy that hates to ride on a ztrs but tears the hell out of all the sulkies that I have now cause he has some weight to him. Can you pm me when you can.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

The quick coupling is slick. No more messing with pins, washers and hairclips.:usflag:

Plus it appears to be all American built.

10. MTenterprises

MTenterprises LawnSite Senior Member

:usflag: agreed.