Hey everyone Site builder question?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Dunn's, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

What does everyone think this best sitebuilding tools. Preferably those that have used more then one.

We currently have yahoo sitebuilder and on their last update a few weeks ago. They made it so you can only use 60mb of memeory unless you know how to make a java .jar file. which I do not know how to do.

it says it should look like this java-Xmx400M-jar"C:programFilesYahooSiteBuildersitebuilder.jar"

If anyone knows how to make this file the help would be greatly appreciated.

So we don't have to change sitebuilding tools.

Thanks For Your Time

2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

I havent had a problem with it....

3. Dunn's

We never have before, but our site is getting larger by the day and 63mB just isn't enough. Especially since I am paying for 5GB of space that you can't use if using Yahoo! SiteBuilder at this time.

4. shopmanual

shopmanual LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

My site is at least 111 mb and it works fine. Is your sitebuilder updated properly?

5. Dunn's

Yeah, we called Yahoo! Small Business Tech Support and were on hold for an hour and they said it is common when they rewrote the program for the Update that they overwrote the ability to change how much memory you can use. We had 120mB of use and they changed ours to maximum 63mB so if someone knew how to make that code I would be able to change how much memory I can use.