Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Borsenik9, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Borsenik9

Borsenik9 LawnSite Member
    from MI

Longtime follower of this site, first day of posting. I am a full time teacher in Mid Michigan and also the owner of a landscape/ hydroseed LLC. We don't do any mowing or plowing, just landscape intall and light excavating and squirting. Been doing this for almost 15 years now, been in business for 4 on my own. Wonderful wife, 2 beautiful daughters, and another on the way.
    I have read MANY posts on this site and would like to thank all of you for the insight and advice that you have unknowingly given to me on a broad range of topics.
    B:cool2:

2. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

:waving: Welcome to the site yes this site is pack full of info.
    Happy holidays to you and yours.:waving:

3. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome fellow Mid Michigander :waving:

4. Borsenik9

from MI

Thanks guys! Hey, DG, are you in the Midland area? Do you do landscape install or mowing, etc. only?

5. DJ Contracting

I think your talking to me, I'm out of Bay City and have yet to land any accounts in Midland.

6. Borsenik9

from MI

I do quite a bit of install work in Midland and always get people asking about mowing/ plowing. I will keep you in mind.
    Do you do much install?

7. DJ Contracting

Not much just mowing trimming and mulch/beach stone we also do seal coat yeah if you hear of any work that way let me know, and I'll keep you in mind when people ask about landscape/hydro-seeding