hey guy

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GreenStar, Aug 25, 2001.

1. GreenStar

GreenStar Banned

has anyone heard from bob (i did lawncare 17 years ago)
    i was just wondering what progress he's made

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Are you talking about the member who goes by the user name of BOB? If so, he is still around, but his night time job got switched to days, so he doesn't get on much anymore. As soon as he gets home from his day job, he goes mowing til dark. ;)

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Or do you mean Bob_McNaughton from Michigan?

His last post was on August 11th and was "Ill pay double for a pro... are you one?"

Is this who you mean? Haven't seen any response from him for two weeks. That's not too long.

The only reason I don't think it is the Bob from Delaware that Eric might have thought of is because I don't ever remember him saying he did lawncare 17 years ago. And Bob McNaughton said I think he did it when he was 17 years old. :) Phew, this is getting confusing here. ;)

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Wow, good detective work Jodi. :D

I think you are on the right track. The thread topic was confusing to me, like it was a reply to a post that ended up being a thread.

As soon as I saw it pop up and read it, I looked to see if GreenStar was on, but he had left already. Some post and run I guess. ;)

5. GreenStar

GreenStar Banned

no gumshoes it's bob from mi.last i saw he was taking some pretty good shots.i just wanted to make sure he did not get discouraged......