1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hey Guys - Busy Year

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimLewis, Jul 22, 2005.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Hey all. Just thought I'd say howdy to all you here at Lawnsite. I haven't been around here much lately. It's been a freekin' busy year!!! I hope it's going as well for all of you. I am just working 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. most days and don't have much time for lawnsite these days. But I'll catch back up with y'all at the end of the season. Hope all's well!!! :cool:
  2. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

How is your foot doing these days?
  3. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

Really busy here also Jim. Nothing compared to you , but busy for me in my 3rd full time year. My mower Dealer said they were having their busiest year on record also. The high fuel prices have actually drove a lot of the competition out of business from the looks of things around my area. Still alot of LCO's but less than last season.
  4. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

I hear that Jim. Same here, but you know how it is... feast or famine. hope all is well, pretty soon we'll be puching snow!! payup