Hey Guys I just Put a Truck And Trailer For SALE GREAT DEAL CHECK IT OUT!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by dthelawnman, Mar 3, 2007.

1. dthelawnman

dthelawnman LawnSite Member

Hey whats going on?

I have decided to get out of the landscaping business. I am now forced to sell my truck and Trailer all for one low price, My loss your gain. The truck is in super mint condition as is the Trailer. The pictures do it no justice. I have it on ebay as we speak. Its a Ford F 450 XL , and it comes with a 10' full metal Trailer that i paid 6,000 for about a year and a half ago.. Heres the link for the auction. Let me know what you guys think.:usflag:
    ebay link- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...ategoryZ6221QQihZ002QQitemZ120092613750QQrdZ1

ebay item number- 120092613750

2. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like a nice truck
  3. dthelawnman

Thank you, it really is a nice, clean truck, i hope it finds a good home!
  4. cooksjr537

cooksjr537 LawnSite Member

man i wish you were closer. thats a heck of a deal for the two items with the mileage and being a diesel.
  5. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Will you sell the trailer seprate? If so how much? Were in NY are you?
  6. dthelawnman

Im in queens.. About 30 minutes away from new york city.. right by jfk airport. I would sell the trailer seperate but i have it on ebay for both the truck and the trailer.. If the high bidder doesnt want the trailer i will repost it here.

Cooksjr537- It is a great deal, come down pick it up and drive it back, its only a 60 minute airplane ride, i'll pick you up from the airport, bring you to the truck, and put you right on I 95 south- and you'll be home in 12 hours. It could be done in one day and you'll save big $$ by buying it here from me.

7. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

8. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

I am bidding but what is your reserve set at, dont want to waste your time. Let me know.
  9. dthelawnman

bigviclbi- im selling both items..

Jerry the reserve is set at 25k for both item... Happy Bidding!
  10. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

I truely interested in the truck, but not the trailer. Any chance of seperating if it does not hit reserve?