Hey, I'm A Gold Member!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by White Gardens, Mar 7, 2011.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I'm one of those guys that sees everything going on, but nobody knows anything about me.

I like it that way; I always have an advantage :laugh::laugh:

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Did I really offend you ? Wasn't my intention. This is just one of those fun threads. I actually consider you one of the better members on here.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

Well we are on the subject...how much would you charge for mulch on a really big job and a patio thats like as long as the house and almost out to the pine tree in my picture.

You guys sharpen your blades?:confused:

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Oh no, sorry, I was being sarcastic, but reading back I could see how my post could be miscomprehended as non-sarcastic.

I'm really hard to offend :laugh::laugh:

5. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, since the mulch job is really big, I'd charge atleast $1,000, unless it's only kinda really big, then I'd charge exactly $750.

Since the patio is as big as the house, you should probably charge somewhere between $20,000 and $20,001.

Do you want me to send you my estimation sheet, and my advertising plan, and my business plan as well as my customer contract? :laugh:

Oh and about the blades, if you put them on with the lift fins on top you need to sharpen them after every lawn or two.... but if you put them on upside down, the curve of the blade will push the grass down into the ground instead of pulling it up, therefore the blades don't actually cut as much grass, solving the problem of sharpening. :laugh: