1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hey jersey guys!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by General Grounds, Jan 7, 2004.

1. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:drinkup: we should get together now its winter and tip a few back, im sure we can humor each other on swapping stories for a few hours. tony

2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

ok tony, i'm busy for a few weeks, how does say.....mid feb sound? you are like 10 min from me. where u like to go? charlie browns maybe? we can bring rod and any other joisey's we can scrape up. maybe dooghie? evan? cmon lets plan something

3. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob3: bobby thats fine were still pretty busy also, we could also do something after the landscape show in somerset. tony

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Busy bobby? Doing what? It's cold as a witch's t** btw so you ain't doing squat as far as I am concerned. I'm game tony, let's get together...just make sure they have plenty of Coors Light too...LOL

5. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

rod? "not doin squat?" do you think it's easy being me? well, i have to drag my tired rear out of bed every morning at the ungodly hour of 9 or 10 am.brush teeth. half the time there isn't even any coffee made. then i have to get the folgers, get a filter, make the coffee. then that damn paperboy, never gets the paper to land by the front door. now i have to get my pants on(wife says i can't go on the front lawn in my underwear), walk down the front steps, get the paper. come back in, read paper, drink coffee. then i do my situps and ride my lifecycle. this puts me at about 1:30 by then. then i have to remind the wife to make the kids lunch. then i watch jenny jones. now it's gotta be 3 ish. time for my nap. wake up at like 5:30.brush teeth. remind wife to make dinner. hang out. crack open beer. lift a little weights, drink more beer. now what? i'm out of beer. now, i have to get dressed, drive 5 blocks to the liquor store , get 30 pack(they're heavier than they look ya know) carry it out to car. then, carry it in the house. drink more beer, lift more weights. now, it's like 8:30 ish....read kids bed time story, tuck them in. eat dinner. remind wife to clean up kitchen. talk on computer, drink more beer. now, it's 10:30 ish. after an exhausting day, time for bed. do my "husbandly duties", now it's 10:36(including travel time up the stairs, duty, and locating clicker) . now fall asleep. oh yea, and on teusday nights, i have to bring out the garbage and put it by the curb. "not doing squat you say" huh

6. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

sounds like a rough life bobby, I could never imagine being that busy.

Anyway I'm in.

7. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Why does it just have to be the Joisey boys? Are we prejudice against the Nu Yawkers? I know it's b@lls to the wall in the winter with all the grass cutting and stuff, But I'm sure some of us could take the drive down under to say hello. :p

8. MCS Lawn Care

MCS Lawn Care LawnSite Member

hey guys im in, although im new to this i belive in getting out there and meeting some of the "vets"

chris

9. Aproct

Aproct LawnSite Member

Hey! I am down here in southern NJ. Would be willing to meet anytime......:D

10. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I am truly sorry and wish to apologize...NOT!!! haha