Hey Lawn Solutions...

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by TennisBum, Jul 11, 2010.

1. TennisBum

TennisBum LawnSite Member

How about a dual hydro walk-behind aerator? I think it would make a huge difference in control and ease of use compared to your current WB. It certainly did for the BOP dually as opposed to their single hydro unit.

2. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Our 24" version is coming Sept 1st.

3. TennisBum

I look forward to all your new stuff. But, will it be a dually?

4. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Not sure if I would call it a "Dually" since that is taken, but it is a true dual hydro aerator like our ride-on.

David
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. TennisBum

Awsome!! Can you divulge anymore info? Price? Pics? I think this is a really good move that will position your company head and shoulders above the competition. Can't wait. :waving:

6. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

We will this week. We are finishing our last pilot build on this new model. We have some final testing to prove out the design and expect to release units Sept 1st. This model with very cool. A mixture of our currrent WB and our ride-on.

7. JoJo1990

JoJo1990 LawnSite Member

I wish it would be ready a month sooner. I'll be calling within a week to order the updated WB unit, but I can't wait to see the specs and video on this new model.

8. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

We had no plans of making another model like this, but we kept getting pushed to come up with yet another (more awesome) aerator with a dual hydro instead of a hydro with a differential drive system.

You could say they are similar to what BOP was done with their mowers. The smaller one is very nice but the dual hydro is better.

I'll post picture / videos later this week.

David

9. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

When will they be available?

10. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Sept 1st is when we are releasing them to ship.