Hey Lazer or is it el toro

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawrence stone, Mar 26, 2000.

1. How does the 62&quot; toro deck mow when compaired<br>to the 60&quot; eXmark deck?

2. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

Our season is just getting off the ground. I think during the summer they'll mow just about like the Exmark, but for grinding those fall leaves, Exmarks should blow 'em away. Once we get into mid-May and I've tried a few different blade combinations, I'll have more of a definitive opinion.<p>Anyway, I don't know if you got my former post, but at an auction last weekend they sold a beautiful 62&quot; Toro deck for 50.00! complete with carrier frame.<br>If you were closer, I would've bought it and brought it over.

3. I wish you would have bought that on pure <br>speculation. I would have made the trip<br>to pick it up no problem.<p>I very rarely see any 62&quot; decks/complete machines for sale. Lots of 52 and 44 are<br>available used but few 62's are offered.

4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

lazer, now that youve had more time to use your z masters how do you like them compared to the lazers? im just so impressed with the quality of cut with mine i cant amagine ever buying another brand. used them all.... none compare to the quality of cut and the ability to cut wet grass without clumping. have you let your guys use them yet?

5. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

Still sitting in the shop. Using Exmarks set up with baggers again this week.<p>The only hours are from me and my son (6) racing around the back yard on the machines around an obsticle course. After about an hour, we had the lawn just trashed. He didn't take the corners properly.<br> <br>Anyone give me some input on slit-seeding? :)

6. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

lol! let me no what you think of them when you start using them. <br> <br>ps. i was used to my gravely 3 wheeler wich is slow as shi* so when i got my toro it felt like i was going 30 miles per hour. now when i use my old gravely for crappy lawns i feel like im going so slow its rediculous.