Hey Minnesota!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by flattoplawncare, Mar 20, 2008.

1. flattoplawncare

flattoplawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking to buy another trailer, i cant find any good enough deals for me to jump yet, I am looking for at least a 6x12 open trailer or enclosed, My budget is around $1500 any help would be appreciated. Point me somewhere or maybe you might have one.
    Thank You

2. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I'll sell ya mine for $1350. Its a 20fter, side ramp, split ramps on the back, black in color, 2 inch ball, 1 year old, have black 7/16 plastic 2ft up the sides. Heck, I would consider meeting you half way somewhere. I bought a dump trailer so no need for this one. 3500K axles and nothing but mowers have been on the trailer.

3. meets1

I'll meet you in Albert Lee?? Send me your email address and I'll send a few pictures??

4. lawndart

lawndart LawnSite Member

i am not trying to undercut him, but if he doens't want it i am in lacrosse and would be very interested, thanks.

5. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

flattop...i don't have a used trailer for you but you might want to try Arena Trailer Sales which is just north of Cannon Falls off Hwy 52 (google it up). Ask for Kevin. He quoted me a 5x8 for right at $1K (I have since bought elsewhere but Kevin was very nice). I'd bet you could do a 6x12 brand new Top Hat open utility for right around the $1,500 you are looking for.

6. meets1

Guys who are interested - pms are not working. I keep getting told receipents name is invalid?????????? Send me an email at jvm81@earthlink.net

thank you.

7. meets1

Did you get my emails and if so what are you thinking?

8. lawndart

lawndart LawnSite Member

got the e-mails, looks great, just deciding if I want to go enclosed or open. where in iowa are you?