Hey Mother Nature "what's up?"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by richallseasons, Nov 20, 2007.

1. richallseasons

richallseasons LawnSite Senior Member

With a pile of fall clean ups still on the books and I get up this morning to find it snowing......... now I am seriously looking for a warm up to hurry and melt this mess so that I can get everyone's leaves done, it will be a huge loss in my checking account if I cant get them done.
  2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

It happens most every year around this time. I do a partial cleanup on regular basiss untill I'm done or it snows. I only have 9 left that are more os less just a finial mowing.
  3. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

9 so you will be done tomorrow we have over 300 to do most have been done twice already but the leaves havent fell yet
  4. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Snow here sat 2 to 3 inches was back out today.. its wet and just nasty but you gota do it... the way its going id say profits will be up with spring cleanups ... hope everyones gettin it done...
  5. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

were still waiting for all the leaves to drop
  6. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

you make it sound like its your first year and your shocked it can happen. happens every few years, it did 2 years ago. snow came early, never finished, had heavy snow last year but it melted and finished in dec. i can remember many instances of cleanups in the morning, plowing in the afternoon. comes iwth the work
  7. scagwildcat

scagwildcat LawnSite Senior Member
    from nw. ct.

hey Rich, im in the same boat lol i got so many calls this past weekend, will you still get to my cleanup, i got calls from non-customers wanting a cleanup on sunday,wtf? the way it was snowing yesterday i almost thought i had to take the box off the truck and install the sander ..., btw. you should be getting a call from a guy in winchester soon about a patio/walk. let me know if he doesnt call....