Hey my new stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TheYardBoys, Sep 25, 2006.

1. TheYardBoys

TheYardBoys LawnSite Member

here is my new blower and weedeater. i Got the new weedeater like last week and i got the blower like last month:usflag:

trimmer.jpg

blower.jpg

motor.jpg

trimmer head.jpg

2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

What brand are they. The guard on that looks like it would make edging a pain in the a$$. I would buy an echo. Also dont you have enough lawns to buy a backpack.

3. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Trimmer looks like a REDMAX.:clapping:

4. MowerMedic77

MowerMedic77 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like Maruyama handheld to me.

5. TheYardBoys

MowerMedic is right the blower and trimmer are Maruyama
    Metro36 yeah i have enough but most of them arent worth the pain to put the back pack on but i do plan do to buy one like in a week or a month or when ever i save 450 dollars

6. TheYardBoys

Oh yeah it isnt hard to trim or edge with because when you turn on its side to edge the gaurd is out of your way

7. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I think will be buying a Echo 750 soon. I hope to buy one before leaf season. 3 more weeks and I counting down. payup payup payup payup People in my area hate raking so even morepayup payup payup payup. A more of :) :) on my face.

8. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

hand held blowers are nice for jsut blowing small things i hate starting the bp up for small jobs

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

On some small yards or small enclosed areas, its just overkill to have a giant bp blower running IMO. Thats why I have a hand blower in the arsenal of equipment.

10. TheYardBoys

payup i hear metro 36 people hate raking around here to so im about to make :) payup well i really like my hand held even though sometimes i wish i had a back blower exspecially with leafs falling