Hey Paradise Yard Service!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Vibe Ray, Jan 6, 2001.

1. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Hey are you still here? If so can you go to Erics lawnsite chatroom on his webpage?

2. Vibe Ray

Its me noproblem1 I have a few more questions for ya! I am currently in the chat room. Please post if you are not coming...

3. Vibe Ray

Hey, I see that you are logged on and was just wondering if we could meet in Eric's chatroom....Please post if not.

4. Stack Overflow and then cut off at the chat room. Will try again.
    P.Y.S.

5. Vibe Ray

Ok, now that I know you are going, i will try to get in as well, I am having trouble getting in as well.

6. Vibe Ray

Wait a minute....you have AIM, right? What is your Aol screenname? I will sign on now and just try to IM me. My screenname is Vibe Ray PLM. Lemme know if you are trying this.

7. Vibe, the new email not working yet. 'Net zero' can't find address.
    Anyway, Hawii is fine place to live and work. I encourage anyone who wants to put up the funds to move here and work in the lawn care industry to give it a go. Life is great here, and with persistance your business will prosper. The president of the Hawaii landscapers guild started out with a big heart , rusty pick-up, shovel and wheel barrow. Now landscapes the biggest projects out. Maintains lots of condos/hotels. I maintain one of his installs (happened upon by chance response to my ad in newspaper). I know, his dad was my wifes doctor since 1959. He,(wifes doctor) past away couple years ago. Sad, such a wonderful doctor. They just don't make um like that anymore. Anyway Vibe, work hard,andyouwill succeed. Just picked up another account today. Tif Bermuda, and the client furnishes the 7-blade Tru-Cut reel mower! Done in an hour and I pocket $35.00 ea. week. No sharpening fees this time! Fire away on the questions via e-mail.
    Aloha,
    P.Y.S.