Hey PJ I really need your help!

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by syzer, Apr 19, 2006.

1. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

So, you already know my story, I was told two weeks absolutely worse case scenario to get my new super Z. Now I now things are hectic, but its now going on over 3 weeks I am waiting. My dealer Lyons and Lyons has no idea what's going on or when it will get there. It was shipped last Monday from what Frank tells me. It was supposed to take three days to get there, and now its been 7 business days. I just can't believe how hard a time I am having getting this mower. I ordered a few Wright Standers last tuesda

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I will be on the phone looking into this in a minute.

3. syzer

Sorry, I was posting that while on my way to Delaware yesterday on my blackberry so it cut me off.

What I was saying is my Wright Stander arrived today after just over a week wait from my main dealer which is the service have come to expect from them.

You and Frank were fantastic in helping me find what was going on after the first mail, which I cannot tell you how much we appreciate it. However, its a week later and everyone is back in the black again with no answers or mower in site. I have large commercials that we really need to get another larger mower on as well as some residentials and this is just killing us. We are stuck using a smaller belt drive which obviously is no where near as efficient.

I am afraid the dealer will get it an need it for yet another few days setting it up, which is fine I understand, but wow =(.

Sorry to be a pita PJ!

4. syzer

Hey PJ have you found anything out yet or has another day bitten the dust with nothing again =(.

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I talked to Frank, I thought he was getting a hold of you, I will call him again in the morning.

6. syzer

Thanks again, I do appreciate the help. I really dont mean to be a thorn in anyones back side, but this is killing us!

Again, appreciate the help! At least I know it will have a digital hour meter =).

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I understand.
    You talked to Frank yesterday right?

8. syzer

Hey PJ, I talked to Frank this morning. Seems the trucking company didn't get the mowers out on Monday like they were supposed to. They didn't ship until 3 days later. Had I known that I wouldn't have bugged anyone again =), as far as I had known Frank told me they shipped Monday and it would be here last Thursday/Friday which is why this past Thursday I got a bit nervous!

Thanks for the help!