Hey Ric, check this out...

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Harley-D, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Harley-D

Harley-D LawnSite Senior Member

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2003/10/27/pesticide_poisoning_inside_the_home.htm

Can you say "Home Inspection?" Wouldn't they have caught this?

I guess they were in the wrong place at the wrong time but what the heck? Do the quantities even sound right?:confused: I can't believe that termite pre-treat could even get as high as 700gals. :dizzy: Unless their house was 25k/sqft. In which case they wouldn't have gone broke. Why couldn't they sue the application business for mis-application? :confused:
    What other loop-holes do you see in the story?:)

2. Harley-D

Nevermind. Bogus site. It is pretty funny if you scroll down and read some of the one guys ramblings. Crazy. What wack jobs.

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Dear Poisoned in Paradise

Sorry about your bad luck. However due to large amounts of Chemicals found I feel the Blame is hard to place on a individual or company that has a enough money to pay my legal fees. My professional advice would be to contact Green Peace and let your children be there Poster Girl and Boy. BTW The up side is, you won't need much Electric since the Family is now glowing in the dark.

Should you or one of your love ones get hit by a big company truck, Please contact me first before calling 911. We do have our own Doctors.

Good Luck

Dewy S Howe

Dewy, Screwem & Howe Attorneys

4. Harley-D

LOL
    Bad search on my part...