1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

hey Rob you finally got a welding forum!

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.lawnsite.com/buttons/jump.php?i' started by FrankenScagMachines, May 10, 2001.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Rob, glad you finally got a welding forum! good luck with it and i love the new look guys! thanks for everything you do, and for keeping up such a wonderful place to hang out! THANK YOU!!!!!
    Eric:)

2. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

The "new look" and features are great, and this forum is a great addition to LS too!

But I can't take credit for the forum - it's here thanks to Chuck Keough, Eric Elm & everyone who put in a "yes" vote. And to CT18fireman for first mentioning the idea - thank you everyone!

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

How this all happened is CT18fireman posted and asked where there was a Welding Forum. I didn't know of any so I posted and asked how many would like a Welding Forum on Lawnsite. I then told Chuck Keough about it and he said it sounds good and now we have one. :D