1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hey Team Gopher

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by TXLAWNBOY, Jun 11, 2006.

TXLAWNBOY LawnSite Member

I have downloaded the trial version of your software and am really happy with what I see so far. I am, however, getting a error when I go to exit and backup to a flash drive and I know it is not the drive. I was thinking it may be just because this is a trial and not the actual software. Also, I get a error sometimes when I go to bring up the program telling me failure to launch and try restarting my computer. After I restart my computer it is fine. I have been thinking about buying the program for some time and decided if I like the trial I will go ahead and buy at the end of the trial, I have about 35 days left on the trial and have spent about 8 hours entering info into the program and don't want to have to spend that time over again because it won't backup to a flash drive. Any help will be greatly appreciated. You can reply to this or e-mail me at Integrity_lawncare@hotmail.com

2. thill

thill LawnSite Member

Try sending them an to email support@gophersoftware.com

They are very responsive.

BTW we use em and really love the software.