1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hey Wheres Homer?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AGG Lawn Maintenance, Jul 31, 2000.

1. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

Hey Homer where are you? Business must be booming. We had a couple of rainy days here in New Jersey but we are all caught up now :). Well hope all is good!!! ;)<br>Travis AG&G Lawn Maintenance
  2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I emailed him to see if he is OK. He has been on here even when he was busy. It's the wrong time of the year to be on vacation and he already had a vacation. Hey Homer, we miss you.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://elmlawnsite.com/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>
  3. TGCummings

TGCummings LawnSite Senior Member

Wrong time of year for vacation? I always take a week off in July and get away with my family. Why do you say that?<p>Today will be my first day back to work after this year's hiatus. Technically, I haven't cut a lawn in 11 days, counting both weekends and spending Monday getting everything back in order, maintained, and ready. Can't wait to hear the engines purr again!<p>-TGC<br>
  4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Me too! Leaving Friday for Williamsburg and Bush Gardens returning Monday, 3 week later we will be going to the NC outer banks! :) :)<p>Thanks carefull planning and I am smaller than some of you.
  5. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Hey, Homer, you are loved and missed around here man!! I just said something about you in one of my posts yesterday, but I didn't know they were going to start a manhunt!!!<p><p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti
  6. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I was just thinking the same thing after reading a few old posts today. Then I see the post with the same thing! Homer, homer, where are you??????<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>