Hey you LCOs in the Austin,TX area!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by newz7151, Nov 14, 2005.

1. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Hey, came across this while browsing the net.

A power equipment dealer/service, etc. bankruptcy auction.

You can check it out here http://www.shattuck.com/liveauction/sg.asp

I am not advertising this, just thought it might be a way for some of you Austin area guys (i know i've seen a few that show central TX as their area) to maybe pick up some deals on equipment.

There's a trailer, and some other stuff that some of you with your own repair area might could use.. a 60 gal air compressor, air lift table, parts washers, etc.

Lemme know if any of yall go and get some good deals, as i am way too far from this place.

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

How did you come across this? Now we only have three companies in Austin that sells equipment. This guy never got his business going in our area the store is about a mile from my house.

3. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

I was googling for something and when I came across this thought about LS and put it on here. For the likes of me I cannot figure out what words I was searching for to find it again, so it is good i have the link in the post.

Austin is pretty big isn't it the state capitol? Should be more than 3 places there?

Just doing a dealer search on a manufacturer site using your zipcode brings up at least 8 other dealers besides the S&G place. (shindaiwa)