Hey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jmurphy, Sep 9, 2005.

1. jmurphy

jmurphy LawnSite Senior Member

Hi. My name is John and I am 15 yrs old. My Uncle owns an Lco and a Garden Center here in N.Y. I have been working at the garden center for about 3 yrs. I am very good at plant i.d. and landscaping. Well about 2 years ago,with my uncles help, i started up my own little landscaping biz(if u will). Clean Cut Landscaping. I do mostly landscape installs but also leaf clean up and mowing. I have 2 mowing accounts and 6 regular landscape maintenance accounts. For equipment I have a Toro Self Propeled Mower, a Crapsman Tractor , with cart(yeah i know!!!LOL), a gas handheld blower, a 5 hp Mighty Mac walk behind blower, a Toro straight shaft gas trimmer,a Homelite curved shaft trimmer, a Poulan Chainsaw, 2 wheelbarrows, and a whole mess of hand tools. My mom gave me one half of our 2 car garage to store my equipment in, and to use as a shop. I had to work hard for all of this. (except for the walk behing blower which was a back up at his lco :cool2: ).I am not a low baller either, i charge my accounts with my uncles help. I will post pics of my work soon.

Thanks!!!

2. jmurphy

can somebody resize my pics please. I will email them to you

3. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

thats cool i work for my dad and im 13 years old i do rock walls and lots of other stuf we also do spring and fall clean ups and mowing i have a crapsman tractor to but has not failed me yet lol well good luck :waving:

4. jmurphy

can anybody resize my pics!!!!!!!

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

send them to me at Probably29@yahoo.com and I will resize them for you.

6. jmurphy

7. bowhunter1432

bowhunter1432 LawnSite Member

Good luck and keep pecking at it.

8. nephilim0167

nephilim0167 LawnSite Member

Looks like you're doing well for yourself at such a young age. Keep it up! Knowledge is power.

9. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

good story keep at it young feller

10. jmurphy

Thanks guys. Im going to take some pics of some of my work and my updated equipment pics....thanks again:) :waving: