Hi Everyone here...

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by kagney333, Oct 18, 2003.

1. kagney333

kagney333 LawnSite Member

new to this site. I own a 340 Hustler, rebuilt from the frame up and am working on a 320, done the same way. Just bought a high lift back pack for my 340 and will be picking it up Monday. Looking for a few odd parts out there.

thanks

2. Buddy Irwin

Buddy Irwin LawnSite Member

Kangey,

Welcome to the Hustler family. I am the factory sales rep for KY and live in your area. (Middletown). If I can be of service, you may reach me on my cell phone @ 502-262-6829.

Buddy

3. superman

superman LawnSite Member

Hey Buddy, how is everything going? Hope you enjoyed your trip down our way.

Judd

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Welcome aboard !
    You may want to look @ our website www.hustlerturfequipment.com
    There is a classified section and there are always some units there for parts, and or people looking for and selling parts.

Later
    Pj

5. kagney333

Buddy Irwin,

Thanks for the reply. Where abouts in Middletown are you? Going to pick up a long spindle tomorrow for the high lift grass catcher I just got. One thing is for certain, Hustler construction of equipment is heavy duty. Very pleased with the quality of this new equipment. Now all I have to do is figure out how to install it HA HA.

Take care and will give you a call!

kag

6. kagney333

Thanks pj for the helpful info. Do you know if hustler makes an after market type of brake for a 320 or 340. The units I have originally had the brake lever and shoes? Would like to install a simplistic type such as the ones that just chalk the tires.

Thanks

kag

7. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am not aware of any.

Pj