1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

hi, new guy from CT.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rklawnmowing, May 13, 2006.

1. rklawnmowing

rklawnmowing LawnSite Member

hi im 17 from Bolton,CT and i've been cutting lawns for 4yrs now, i bought my mower and backpack when i was 16 last year, before that i was using a 1990's scag walkbehind with a 52" deck and it was also hydro. but it had a problem with one of the clutches it wouldn't go straight so i had to hold one of the clutches partially in and could only go 4mph in a straight line, worked great. but i wanted to go faster, so i got a new mower, and sure it goes 10mph but i don't cut that fast too often...and this year im probably gonna get a real landscape trailer to use instead of my yellow tilt trailer that i currently use, and im also gonna buy the bagger attachtment for my mower,and the JRCO tine rake dethacther attatchment for my scag, and i currently have 6 lawns that i cut,and do spring/fall clean ups for. im hoping to double or triple my business, which shouldn't be too hard considering i got where i am with no advertising, the few lawns i have i got from word of mouth. so if anyone in, the hartford area or central/northern CT has any lawns they don't want let me know.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

Nice set-up. I also live in CT too.

3. rklawnmowing

yah it works for me,but a real landscaping trailer really nice, and a back up 52" or 36" wb would be nice to have...more work too lol

4. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Looking Good!

I like your choice of blower. Nothing beats em!

landscape 015.jpg

5. rklawnmowing

there pretty good. i think they push out the most cfm out of all the other back packs

6. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

nice mower man. that blower looks good.

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

saweet stuff, love that scag!! welcome to LS