Hi, new guy in the house...

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Jaysvols, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Jaysvols

Jaysvols LawnSite Member

Just signed up here, have read some of the threads, good stuff. I've been spraying in Nash, Tn for 20 yrs or so. I just started my own company in the last couple of months. I hope I can help and get help here often. I look foward to chatting with you guys soon. Just wanted to say hi and I hope I helped the guy below with the boxwood situation. :waving:

2. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Welcome to the site! :waving:

3. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to the only gay lawn site in existance .
    When did you come out of the closet ?

Just kidding .
    I'm not gay , but , I think everyone else is here .
    Still , I'm just kidding , really.

4. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey , come on y'all , I just kidding .
    Jusy playing aruong , ya know ?

5. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

That was funny Ar... good luck JV, I am into my 9th month. We ain't starving....yet.

Drew

6. tjgray

tjgray LawnSite Senior Member

My brother lived in Nash for many years. We had the pleasure of visiting last year at this time for his wedding which was held at Fall Creek Falls State Park. Absolutely beautiful up there :)

We are on our second year and here in Dallas TX things have been really busy for the last month. Got four new customers this week and our main sub-contractor has already let us know that they could use us from dawn to dusk at least for the next three weeks......busy is indeed good payup

If this pace keeps up we may have to hire on some help....a thought that kinda scares me a little as I don't have a clue where to start and what hiring someone entails but I do know in order to grow we will have to jump that hurdle.

As for being gay well yes we are pretty happy with the way business is going. It's almost spring and day light savings time whooo hooo yep we are indeed gay :D

7. Bryn

Bryn LawnSite Member

Hi JaysVols,

I'm in columbia, maybe we can get together sometime.