1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

hi new here

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by lovelawns, Apr 7, 2007.

1. lovelawns

lovelawns LawnSite Member

Hi to everybody I live in south florida and last year I started a lawn maintenance company but unfortunately I could not make enough money to support my family so now i'm back in the work force I will be putting some equipment for sale in the days to come on this site if anybody is interested in a good bargain please let me know. I will keep coming to this site for more info on lawn care I still have to maintain my own yard. thank you

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

3. lovelawns

lovelawns LawnSite Member

thank you I was planning on doing that

4. SPENCER HUNTER

SPENCER HUNTER LawnSite Member

you having to go back to the workforce,,,, lawn care is a tough business istarted out small,,from 2 yards to 12 but i do this partime,, but iam growing give bids almost every day,, i use to work solo,,but now i have somehelp, what kind of equipment do u have ? inch cut,,,how many hour's what type?

5. sedge

sedge LawnSite Fanatic

Hey man, really sorry to hear that!!!

If I can ask you, where are you from? We are considering moving to the Miami area as my wife wants to go on to nurse Anesthetist school and there are 3 located in the Miami area.

Why do you think it didn't work out? What did you do wrong? How much were you charging for a normal sized yard?

You can PM me if you would prefer.

Thanx again

6. PopsLawnService

PopsLawnService LawnSite Member

I'm new here too. how come there is not a place for introductions, or do you just post Them anywhere.

Most of the gardening forums I visit have a place like that.

7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69

8. PopsLawnService

PopsLawnService LawnSite Member

Thank you 1MajorTom. I missed that.