hi new here

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by lovelawns, Apr 7, 2007.

1. lovelawns

lovelawns LawnSite Member

Hi to everybody I live in south florida and last year I started a lawn maintenance company but unfortunately I could not make enough money to support my family so now i'm back in the work force I will be putting some equipment for sale in the days to come on this site if anybody is interested in a good bargain please let me know. I will keep coming to this site for more info on lawn care I still have to maintain my own yard. thank you

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

3. lovelawns

lovelawns LawnSite Member

thank you I was planning on doing that

4. SPENCER HUNTER

SPENCER HUNTER LawnSite Member

you having to go back to the workforce,,,, lawn care is a tough business istarted out small,,from 2 yards to 12 but i do this partime,, but iam growing give bids almost every day,, i use to work solo,,but now i have somehelp, what kind of equipment do u have ? inch cut,,,how many hour's what type?

5. sedge

sedge LawnSite Fanatic

Hey man, really sorry to hear that!!!

If I can ask you, where are you from? We are considering moving to the Miami area as my wife wants to go on to nurse Anesthetist school and there are 3 located in the Miami area.

Why do you think it didn't work out? What did you do wrong? How much were you charging for a normal sized yard?

You can PM me if you would prefer.

Thanx again

6. PopsLawnService

PopsLawnService LawnSite Member

I'm new here too. how come there is not a place for introductions, or do you just post Them anywhere.

Most of the gardening forums I visit have a place like that.

7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69

8. PopsLawnService

PopsLawnService LawnSite Member

Thank you 1MajorTom. I missed that.