hickory nc and surrounding areas

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by bigtime, Dec 28, 2005.

1. bigtime

bigtime LawnSite Member
    from nc

how many of you are from hickory nc and surrounding areas such as winston salem greensboro and charlotte.

2. over40

over40 LawnSite Member
    from NC

Does Taylorsville count??:)

3. CRM Lawncare

CRM Lawncare LawnSite Member

Granite Falls:waving:

4. earthtrends

earthtrends LawnSite Senior Member

we do some work up that way. Not very often thought usually sub alot out

5. Guthrie&Co

Guthrie&Co LawnSite Senior Member
    from nc

Still running around hickory and venturing into winston salem for the next month or 2. i have 3 designs to do in that area.
    Earthtrends, how have u been? I havent heard from you in a while. I got engaged over xmas.

6. Guthrie&Co

from nc

TAlk about a tree butchering area. I dont know what it is about alexander co. but it seems like every tree service in that counnty tops everything. why is that county eat up with that?

Hows the market in t-ville?

7. shiveslandcsaping

shiveslandcsaping LawnSite Member

8. earthtrends

earthtrends LawnSite Senior Member

what's up Dan. Things have been good. Picking up alot of commercial accounts in winston area. Lost a big one last yr but no big deal. I was going to cancel the contract anyway. Got moved again over to the southeast side near Lowes. Give me a shout sometime. May get you to do some work for me in Hickory.

9. Guthrie&Co

from nc

I would love to take care of some work for ya. I hate to hear about you losing that account, but sometimes it just frees you up for better things. I still have the pit crew on the corner of sweetwater and 70. He sure doesnt like to spend any money thats for sure. The shrubs need trimming and mulch bad. But he wont budge. Even the inside of the shop is a wreck. If i pick up a few weekly accounts i am either going to drop him or i will pitch a contract that forces him to spend a bit. I thought about getting into st stephens awhile back but i didnt like the way they had it set up. basically you had to be on call at the station on a few sundays out of the month, and i didnt care for that. when are you at station 5 again?

10. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

Earthtrends & Scabyscapes, I'm assuming yal are talking about being FF's, where at?