high hour fastraks?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by la200o, May 6, 2008.

1. la200o

la200o LawnSite Member

Hello,

I think someone may have asked a similar question in another thread, but I'll ask it again:

Does anyone have a high-time (multiple hundreds of hours) Fastrak, and if so, what have your experiences been?

Bill

2. Winsurfer76

Winsurfer76 LawnSite Member

I have one that has 310 hrs. on it. It is a 20/52 w/ a Honda. In the almost 4 years of ownership (other than blades), I've changed a few idler pulleys and a couple belts. On the engine side, I had one ignition coil went bad. It has a better cut than my neighbor's Scag and can mow till the cows come home.

When I was looking for a mower four years ago, the salesman told me if I wanted a pretty machine, get the Gravely. If I wanted a tank, get the Hustler. He was right!! Great product and excellent service from the dealer has made me a Hustler owner for life!

3. blackandgold

blackandgold LawnSite Senior Member

A dealer I have has a custome with an 02 18honda44 FasTrak with nearly 1000 hours on it. Other than simple maintenance, no serious issues. This unit has the IZT pumps, before the charge pumps were installed.

4. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 LawnSite Senior Member

A dealer on the west side of Detroit has a customer that cuts lots in Detroit with one. last time I talked to a mechanic at the dealer, it had almost 1300 hours on it. That was over a year ago.