High lifts for exmark

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BLL, May 15, 2002.

1. BLL

BLL LawnSite Member
    from MD

I just got a new 48 wb and it came stock with the mid lift blades. I sent my day to get high lifts and the guy says that they only mke that one blade for them! Ths cant be true. So where can i get high lifts and gators for it at?
  2. Cutting_Edge_Lawns

Cutting_Edge_Lawns LawnSite Member

I couldn't find the thread, but for some reason, I think I remember LawnGodFather stating that he ran Silver Streak High Lifts on his mowers, which I believe are Exmarks. I could be wrong, but you might check - Also I remember a thread stating that silver streak had merged or sold to a company named "oregon" something. All very vague, I know, but I hope it helps.

3. ScotLawn

ScotLawn LawnSite Senior Member

the guy was full of it. i have a set of gators and high lifts for my 48" metro. i can't find gator blades web site or i would get the part number for you.

4. steve225

steve225 LawnSite Member

look in the power equipment warehouse catalog ,www.power41.com 1-800 769 3741 give em a call
    and order high lift gators or magnum gators good luck
  5. danzig

danzig LawnSite Member

They make 3 different lift blades for Exmark. Silver Streak makes them and they are very good blades. I am not too happy with gator blades. Just put a set of high lifts on my ztr and they dont cut as well as regular blades. There doesnt seem to be as much cutting surface on gators when compared to silver streak blades.
  6. steve225

steve225 LawnSite Member

I agree reg blades cut better than gators i"m having trouble cutting high ,. the excaliber blades last week threw a lot more clumps out than notched foil blades. any suggestions?
    what blades do ya'll use to cut 3.5-4"?