High Mountain Landscaping LLC 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by joee0914, May 18, 2011.

1. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks nice!

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Not too bad man.

3. joee0914

joee0914 LawnSite Member

Heres some cell phone pics of a lawn we do... Ill try and get some better pictures later in the week.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

Great start, I think the first year is a lot of fun. Getting more and more of the right equipment to run things the way you really want to. I am finding that it is hard to stay with in my budget that I am allowing myself to run the biz in my 6th season. (so just a word of advice try to get as much cash in your kitty before you depend on this for your livelihood, customers will kill you taking their sweet time paying you). I really envy your set-up you are going about things the right way.

5. joee0914

joee0914 LawnSite Member

Here some pics of the new Dump... Its an 88 Ford F-350 super duty mason dump... garage kept with no rust.. 70,000 miles...Clean in and out... I just threw on the new sideboards.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And Heres some of the current mowing set-up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Im hoping to get everything lettered within a few weeks. And I'm also thinking about selling the Ram and looking for a 2500HD

6. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice setup! Especially for your first year! I think a 1500 and a dump are the perfect combo. I love my 250 and its capabilities but miss my old sierra 1500.

7. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

How do people like you weedwack with the guards on them stopping the string from getting long?

8. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

looking real good

9. joee0914

joee0914 LawnSite Member

People like me normaly don't.. The middle wacker only has the guard on b.c the pull start won't recoil and it's still under warranty.. I don't want them to reject it since taking off the guard is considered modification. Look at the stihl at the bottom of the rack.. No guard
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

Makes perfect sence my bad.