Higher on the food chain?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by DAN-O'S TURF MANAGEMENT, Feb 24, 2006.

1. DAN-O'S TURF MANAGEMENT

DAN-O'S TURF MANAGEMENT LawnSite Member

Higher on the food chain?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me start by saying, What a great site for people with our common interest. I wish I could view, and be a part of the forums more regularly....just not enough hours in the day. Or maybe my priorities are lop-sided?.....I have been a member since Oct. or so 2005 and only have under 20 posts. I see that I am a member, but I was reading some other posts from various members and I stumbled upon these two. The first member was labeled as having 505 posts credited, start date of Nov. 2004, and a status of Senior member. The latter was labeled as having 1,646 posts credited, start date of may 2003, and a status of bronze member.So, I'm just wondering how it all works? I can't wait till my status reads SENIOR MEMBER! At my snails pace, it may be a while though! I appreciate your time!
    Dan-o's Turf MANAGEMENT 2001 Gmc 3500 dually 502 vortec 9'flatbed 1984 Gmc 1-ton dually pto dump/leaf 2004 U.S. Cargo 20' enclosed v-nose trailer 2001 Performance by Parker 16' 4'expanded mtl trailer 2005 Scag 61" Turf Tiger w/ clamshell 2003 Encore 61" prowler w/ bagger 2004 Encore 48" hydro-pro walk behind ryan aire 32" core areator Bilygoat s/p 16 h.p.blower Echo hand equip.

2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

The different member categories are based on number of posts made on the site.... unlike many other forums, we do not count off topic posts made, so if you are posting a lot there your post count will not change.