Highway billboard?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by nlminc, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Travisty

Travisty LawnSite Member

Oh and by the way this guy is doing some quality work.

www.creativenightscapes.com

You guys tell me cause I don't think he is just sticking lights in the ground.
    Because if his work is bad, then I am doing bad work. Let's hope not.:dizzy:

Travis Schiffner
    ShadowScapes

These numbers I got where from an old distributor also. There's no telling if he's doing that many installs, but I know that he charging $255 a fixture with a 12 lamp minimum.

2. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

Travis, I am not a fan of typing to each other because sometimes the typed word does not come across as one would want. I wish you all the best and think you're on the right track. I think LVLIA would be a smart move. You would learn more and make more contacts in those few short days than I think you could looking at websites and chat rooms. I am a fan "the face to face"

chris

3. Travisty

Travisty LawnSite Member

I guess that's why they say not to joke around in court because the transcripts don't show any kind of humor. hehe. Either way I am more of a fan of face to face myself. I am just happy that I found this sight, because without it I wouldn't have known anything about LVLIA or have found a distributor. So thanks a million for that and the advice.

Travis Schiffner
    ShadowScapes

4. Travisty

Travisty LawnSite Member

By the way I like your website Niteliters.
    :weightlifter: