Hill Lawn & Landscape- 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by sc0tt250, Apr 18, 2013.

1. sc0tt250

sc0tt250 LawnSite Member

Well these past 2 weeks have been pretty wet and its finally making it difficult to work. After looking around on here at everyone elses pictures, I figured now would be a good time to show off some of my own stuff. Some equipment, previous jobs, and whatevers work related on my phone!

Here's the truck (when we weren't getting any rain) all shined up!

[​IMG]

Kubota L3940

[​IMG]

This is a yard I mow for free. The guy is a welder and has always been a big help whenever I needed something welded or help doing something. A few weeks ago he was working on a track hoe and got his arm sucked in the clutches and lost his arm up past his elbow. For the amount of work he did for me at no cost, I don't mind spending 20 minutes mowing for him!

[​IMG]

Here is my current job. Im installing a 8 zone irrigation system, then re-grading the yard, seeding it and starting fert apps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My friend Jake digging for the backflow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here I am hooking into the water line

[​IMG]

and a few others

[​IMG]

getting the Kubota ready to be delivered to us!

[​IMG]

system from November, picture taken a month ago... green now!

[​IMG]

2. sc0tt250

sc0tt250 LawnSite Member

Almost forgot some snow pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Grading and seeding job

[​IMG]

Tore out a driveway and repoured it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then got the yard looking good

[​IMG]

3. JadestoneLawncare

JadestoneLawncare LawnSite Member

What is on the back of the tracter with the bucket in the snow plow pictures? and why so much rebar in the driveway? is it code or something? I actually pump concrete full time now an I have never seen so much or any at all in the driveways here in michigan, we just use wire.

4. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

how have the compact tractors been for your business how many do you have? what models

5. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

What are you using to mow?

6. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

I like them 'Bota's! Thumbs Up
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. sc0tt250

sc0tt250 LawnSite Member

The thing on the back of the tractor is a harrow that is hydraulically raised/lowered, my dad thought of the idea so he got a patent on it. as for the rebar, the previous driveway had the wire in it, cracked to pieces, sunk and had a giant dip 12" lower than the other side. Most everyone around here uses 2' centers.

8. sc0tt250

sc0tt250 LawnSite Member

I only have one, its a 2012 Kubota L3940 HST-C3. The other in the picture with the plow is a friend of mine. It helps out a lot in the business, spreading fertilizer, being able to grade and seed yards, move things, cleaning up after irrigation installs, and just about anything else.

9. sc0tt250

sc0tt250 LawnSite Member

I have a 60" Hustler Z. Been so busy lately with everything else that mowing just kinda gets crammed in my schedule and I never think to take a picture of it!

10. mike6256

mike6256 LawnSite Member

Very Nice equipment and work. How did the Kubota do in the snow?? I am thinking about a similar set up but need it to move snow.