Hit hard with rain!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by just Cuts, Jul 13, 2004.

1. just Cuts

just Cuts LawnSite Member
    from NJ

We had 12.5" of rain last night! MAJOR flooding in four of the towns I cut in. Have to cut Wed and not sure what we will find.

2. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea we got lots of rain up this way too man, the other night it rained real hard all night. Rained steadily all day too, I got soaked, boss made us work all day, topsoil n seed job and a paver job, I was a mess.

Jeff

3. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

yea i was hoping that i would be able to get out today but i didnt, its going to be a tough week with all the rain that is expected. I hate having to depend on the weather!:angry:

4. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

The weather forecasters all predicted we'd get nailed hard here in northern VA last night, but it never materialized.

Instead, it's just humid as all get-on.

5. Sooners

Sooners LawnSite Member

It quit raining here last week and I'm already begging for it to come back. With temps in the hi 90's it's drying out fast and the grass will start slowing down. No grass. No Mowing. No money.

6. Liberty Lawncare

Liberty Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Jersy guys I am from CT we were dying for rain last week I had to skip 15 lawns. Were you dry during the month of june?I trimmed shrubs in the rain today good day for shrub work.