1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

hitch kit for Lazer

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by MacLawnCo, Mar 28, 2002.

1. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Does Exmark offer a hitch kit for the full size Lazer? Thanks.

2. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

i doubled up two old blades and cut to fit the back of mine.
    exmark doesnt recommend much pulling w their lazer. but i will
    tow an aereater with mine easily.
  3. Glen

Glen LawnSite Member

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but check out http://www.exmark.com/accessories.htm where Exmark lists Lazer Z hitch kits. Perhaps someone at Exmark can elaborate. (I am also interested in a hitch for my Lazer Z).
  4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Jason we do have hitch kits for a full size Lazer. The part numbers is 1-631665, any Exmark dealer can get you one of these. The cost is around $50.00 give or take.

We also make them for the LHP and LXP.

Thanks, Fred.
  5. jsala

jsala LawnSite Member

I was usrprised to see that you mentioned there was a hitch kit for the HP. Not that i don't trust my dealer, but could you reply with the part number for a an HP (48" if that matters) hitch kit.

Many Thanks...

6. eXmark

Ask and you shall receive, part number for the HP is 1-651234. Same rules apply as above. The part number for the XP is 103-2238.

Thanks, Fred.
  7. tippy

tippy LawnSite Member

Fred / eXmark,
    Do you (or anyone viewing this thread) have pictures of the hitch kit for an HP? I am curious how it is mounted with the weight in the back of the machine?

8. Navig8r

Navig8r LawnSite Senior Member

I would also like to see a picture.... I will not buy something I haven't seen....... would rather make my own. But if the OEM type is what I'm looking for, it would be easier I'm sure.

But I want to SEE ONE!
  9. eXmark

Attached is a line drawing for the Lazer Hitch kit. The Lazer HP kit is very similar however it mounts differently.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Attached Files:

10. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the kit on my laser, works good with the aerator. A little shaky on hills though, seems to strain it.