Hitch Mount Aerator Carrier

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by hydroseedingprosofct, Nov 26, 2006.

1. hydroseedingprosofct

hydroseedingprosofct LawnSite Member

Hey guys, where can I buy a hitch mount carrier for small equipment - an aerator, walk on fertilizer spreader, etc. I've been looking online and can't seem to find one. I think I'm just using the wrong terminology.

2. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I would check with a local welding shop and see if they can make you one!

3. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Is it going in a Reese hitch???? If so you can find them here. www.jcwhitney.com

Look under Hitch Carrier and Accessories.

4. hydroseedingprosofct

that's exactly what i'm looking for except I wanted to get one with ramps for loading - i've seen them on the back of trucks carrying aerators and spreaders

5. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

OK try this.

www.B-BTECH.com

Look at Spreader Carrier

6. hydroseedingprosofct

exactly what i'm looking for - thank you!

7. b-green

b-green LawnSite Member

Check with b-btech.com They make a carrier that fits a push spreader that can be mounted on the front or the rear of the pickup. They also make a carrier for the perma green ride-on. I use the push carrier on the front of my trucks and the ride-on carrier for the back of the truck and it works fantastic. Both carriers lock on the spreaders without having to use any tie downs and you never have to lift the push spreader, just push it up the ramp and lock it on, it's very simple. I've used both carriers for a few years now and couldn't be without them, they make very high quality equiment.