Hitch mount trailer - aerator

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by GLL-LLC, Mar 25, 2010.

1. GLL-LLC

GLL-LLC LawnSite Member

Does any one know of anything out there that might possibly mount to a hitch to hold a single aerator?

I want a way to bring an aerator from job to job and not have to trailer it, any suggestions/ideas?

Thanks in advance!
  2. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

Click my name and look at the pictures of my Permagreen carrier. I am selling it. It would probably not fit your situation. Built by local welding shop. Notice it is a strong two tube design, that bolts to the trucks two frame members. GM truck. Tail, signal and brake lights. Can be removed by one man in ten minutes.
  3. turfcobob

turfcobob LawnSite Senior Member

Check out B & B Tech from Tekemah, Nebraska. They make the PG carriers that Lesco JD sells. Or drop Bill a note at

He can send you some info. I have one and really like it. It will hold aerators or my T3000

4. GLL-LLC

GLL-LLC LawnSite Member

Beautiful thank you, what did you end up paying and does it mount direct into a trailer hitch? Any pics?
  5. turfcobob

turfcobob LawnSite Senior Member

Pricing you will have to ask Bill at B & B tech. It fits right in your 2 inch reciever hitch. just make sure you have a hitch that will handle the weight. I think, My Dodge has a class 3.
  6. ryan aerators

ryan aerators LawnSite Member