1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hls 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by NEWGUYRI, Mar 19, 2013.

1. ashgrove landscaping

ashgrove landscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Just a funny pic. no disrespect.

2. NEWGUYRI

NEWGUYRI LawnSite Senior Member

One of the stone jobs we did a little while back.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3. NEWGUYRI

haha nah I hear ya. When I first started with these guys after them buying out my business I was shocked. When they started maintaining my former clients I worked with them, and we would show up to fall cleanups with like 2 trucks and 6 guys...Some of my clients practically had heart attacks haha

4. Fwilamosky

Fwilamosky LawnSite Senior Member

Stone job looks great, is there a stone patio built on top too? Can't really tell from the pictures

5. NEWGUYRI

Most of it was built around a wood deck at the top, but off to the left of the wall/flower bed area there is a small stone patio. In one of the pictures you can see a chair sitting on it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

Everything looks awesome. Iv'e had dark tint on every truck ive owned so far. I love it. But I would be nervous with employees pushing snow, especially on the skid.

7. NEWGUYRI

Absolutely man. They've had an incident with the F-550 before knocking over a light post in a commercial lot. But gotta keep it classy and consistent haha.

Here's a pic of my old truck that I dug up.

299676_2349244934552_1497110_n.jpg

8. NEWGUYRI

Here'a a few more Randoms.

First is a picture of one of our trailers, notice how it has Holmes Landscaping etched into the side. Pretty cool!

Second is another one of our F-550's.

Trailer 2.jpg

Truck 8.jpg

9. NEWGUYRI

I'm gonna keep on throwing up random one's, but stay posted. I'm gonna try and get over to our HQ sometime soon, and I'll snap a few more pics.

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask away, I'll answer as best as I can, and if I don't have an answer I'll get one ASAP. I always love to help out fellow businesses.

10. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice! I really like how the name is etched in the side of the trailer, what a way to prevent theft. Looks very nice too. Post some more pics.