hmmm maybe 500 of these??? which do you like better?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bigw, Jan 17, 2008.

1. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

what do you think throw these out the passenger side windown of my truck onto nice big lawns,it be a toy for their kids to play with and my logo in their head!! which do you like better?

2. racer56

racer56 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

I like the black one due to your other signs. I would stick to everything looking the same. I would toss one into the neighbors yard I was servicing.
  3. SLR

SLR LawnSite Gold Member

The 1st one would leave me clueless how to reach you!

I'd try to put a spirial onto it somehow, as i tried so it looks
    likes it spinning sitting there on the grass.

4. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

cool idea......but in my opinion if you don't put any contact info it pretty much defeats the purpose.......really good concept though.......I think it will work
  5. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

spend extra time and tape a business card to the underside of the frisbee. give the parents something to hang on the fridge....I like the black one as well. and a phone number would be nice..
  6. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

thats a good idea. hope it works out for you!
  7. bigw

well of course i would put my info on it i was just meaning the concept thats all. I would atleast have a phone # and maybe a discount add of some kind. I should have said this in the original post but i assumed you all would know that id do atleast a phone #:usflag:
  8. bigw

now thats a good idea or maybe even tape a small flyer to it.
  9. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

thats a better idea than putting it on the front. just leave your logo,number,web address on the front. put your flyer on the underside so they dont have to look at that if they keep the frisbee
  10. DavidR

DavidR LawnSite Member

As a homeowner, I wouldn't be to happy if you just threw it into the yard. Make sure you at least put it on the front stoop or front walk.

If I looked out my front window and saw one of these sitting in the middle of my yard, not knowing how long it had been there, I would immediately throw it away. Good concept but I don't think throwing it from the truck is going to work. You would probably have better luck if you strategically placed them.