1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hoemans work thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by hoeman376, Feb 17, 2010.

1. hoeman376

hoeman376 LawnSite Senior Member

well here our some work pics b4 the snow started flying sorry about the quality taken on a cell phone.

This is a house i dug in late november 12,000 sqft just the foot print. Movie theather the works. 10million is what the builder told me to bulid it. three swimming pools I have to find some more pics Ground was really bad had under cuts every where.

job 2.jpg

job 3.jpg

job 1.jpg

job 4.jpg

2. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Pretty elaborate pad, where did you put the dig? truck it away? do they give you a grade checker or do you have to check your own grade. Nice looking job!
  3. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

nice work! reminds of when we were forming the footers and checking heights on a 20K sq. ft. home that my father did the foundation/block/brick & stone work for. house hasnt been finished and its going on 6 years now and they are starting the 3500 sq. ft. guest home this spring.

looking forward to more pics!
  4. Blue Goose

Blue Goose LawnSite Senior Member

You kind of get idea of the neighborhood just looking at the houses in the background...

5. hoeman376

Wish i had some better pics ill get some better ones in the spring when we go back to do some more rough grade . All the dirt was put towrads the back right coner we built a pad where the swiming pools were going. As far as the grade I some times use my buddys to shoot grade but i perfer to do it myself cause i no its right. Thanks for the comment.
  6. hoeman376

yeah the founder of jimmy johns the sandwhich place lives here.
  7. hoeman376

heres a :hammerhead:

8. hoeman376

Heres a pic of our 953G haha shes a 88 but i love it.:weightlifter:

9. flairland

flairland LawnSite Senior Member

Keep the pics coming, love it
  10. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Love the trackloader. Don't see them on here too often.