Hoemans work thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by hoeman376, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Sam_French

Sam_French LawnSite Member

Just wanted to say. I really like your dump truck and CTL/trailer combo. Nice grading job by the way too.

Have a nice day.

Sam

2. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Keep up the good work , love the pics. And dont listen to the haters they are just jealous that you are making money and building your business. If you can charge decent money for your hard work and get it, all the power to you. You obviously are running your business properly.

3. hoeman376

hoeman376 LawnSite Senior Member

Backfilled a huge room addition today. At least it must have been huge because it took the concrete guys two weeks to pour this thing. What a joke.

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Blue truck, blue gravel box, blue houses, blue sky, and I think that Ford looks blue.

5. hoeman376

Yeah its pretty blue around here ,hahaha

6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

7. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

That is a thick a$$ foundation for a room additon. Still shouldn't have taken them two week. Your work looks great as usual!

8. hoeman376

Yeah well the guy was white guy so that shoulda been my first indication of why It would take so long. :hammerhead:

He was just lazy, Im not saying that the guys didnt know what he was doing but pretty much I dont think he has done many foundations.

9. hoeman376

10. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Hahaha nice that always makes you sleep good at night knowing the guy that poured your foundation hasn't done too many of them. Really doesnt look to bad from the pics tho.