1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hold onto your Hats... 18HP FORCE!?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by BSDeality, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Whos making the 18 hp? Is it subaru? I looked at a subaru a few months ago (dont remember the hp on it) and the dealer talked me out of it because the dont carry parts and dont know how to work on the subarus

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Merry christmas Mr Rod Father:waving: I think it will be in front of a zero turn like the 16 Horse on giant vac's. If it is a push type, it will be to heavy to push for hills or deeper grass.

3. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

I'll try to fnd out which motor. I would expect Honda given the small weight increase.

John, I used both my LW 10hp and the 13HP Force on a Blower Buggy off the back of my Gravely Z this fall. Talk about making life simple! (while increasing efficiency too)

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Happy Holidays John...hope you get an unforgetable cruise as your biggest present. :)

5. John Gamba

from ct

I do too:laugh: :cool2:

6. John Gamba

from ct

Merry Christmas Matt :waving: I seen the pics Great idea. I have pushed theses blowers and i dont care if its the same weight as a 10hp one, I'm not pushing no more:laugh:

7. BSDeality

Merry Christmas to you to Mr Gamba.

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Cool! Where are the pictures? I would LOVE to see how the bracket is mounted on the back of the mower. This would work well.

9. BSDeality

Joe,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. BSDeality

The motor was a 18hp B&S Vanguard. No pictures (yet) unfortunately.